• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

siding replacement after a hail storm

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NEBRASKA

What is the name of your state?nebraska we had a hail storm in may 2004. theinsurance company will not re-do the siding on our house even though the siding manufacturer has discontinued the pattern and color. they state that they only have to match as clos as possible. two of our neighbors have diffrent insurance companies and they are receving new siding .plese advise to [email protected]

B

<<Backspace

Neighbor's insurance Companies?

I'm in Indiana

I have had the same problem.. I would like to know the name of your neighbor's Insurance Company(s).

We should both get insurance with one of those companies!!!! ;)

More than likely, your insurance company has a failure to match endorsement on the policy. In order for them to HAVE to match the whole house, there would be an additional premium charged.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">