• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help quick!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

nutterbutter0

What is the name of your state? Arizona

Hello. I need help today, if at all possible...My parents gave my grandma permanent guardianship so I could go to a school in her boundry. They are now worried that my grandma will file for child support. I don't believe that she will, but they are very sure that she will. I don't want to go back to the same school in my parents boundry, but I will have to if I can't prove to them that she can't get any money from them. I would appreciate any advice that anyone has on this matter. And if anyone has any advice on how I can go to school without having to give the office a guardianship papers. PLEASE PLEASE tell me today!!! Thanks

<3

N

nutterbutter0

I'm not staying there the whole time. I just needed those papers so that I could attend the school in her boundry. Schools require those papers instead of just using her address or a power of attorney. I personally think that the is the stupidest thing. It took all summer to get through all the hoops. I mean as long as kids are in school...but oh well. Anyway. My parents were going to pay for everything for me and probably give her some money for groceries. So could there be any possibility that she could get child support?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">