• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

You know there is so many misinformed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

RandallFabiano

You know instead of handling all the possible mal-prac claims. I have a link for everyone to read. I think it will be of great benefit as it is real legal advice from real lawyers and real judges. REAL is the Imparitive word here folks!
Medical Malpractice

ellencee

You are the only phony that posts on this section. Stop and the problem is solved.

EC

Last edited:

HomeGuru

ellencee said:
You are the only phony 'expert' that posts on this section. Stop and the problem is solved.

EC
**A: I strongly disagree on the lax use of term "expert"

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

HomeGuru said:
**A: I storngly disagree on the lax use of term "expert"
How about! (wannabee)?
I think you are right you can't use the term "expert" without creating some conflict in it's use. ;)

HomeGuru

This Randy top of his law school class Peperdine idiot is becoming a real pain. Maybe we should email Dean Ken Starr the links to these threads.

ellencee

HomeGuru
This Randy top of his law school class Peperdine idiot is becoming a real pain. Maybe we should email Dean Ken Starr the links to these threads.
Yeah, that's the ticket!

EC

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">