• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Statue of Limitations for Dental

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zil

What is the name of your state? nevada
Just curious why dental limitations are two years....I spent $3000 on a 7 unit bridge ...supposed to be guaranteed for 10 years after 3.5 years they all fell out...at the time i got them i worked for the state and the 3000 i paid was 50percent....I have been upset because i had moved to las vegas and dont have dental coverage and when i called coast dental they just stated the dentist that was there is no longer there and nothing they can do....these were my upper teeth ones in front it has caused me low self esteem, i am about house bound from embarrassment.....my question is my union insurance just kicked in and i am going to go to the dentist, do i need to have him document what condition my teeth are in now and get a copy of xrays...i am sure that the law in florida is two years, i just want the dentist there to know just what misery its been since i got my bridges its been one pain to another....actually i only had two teeth missing from problems after being pregnant, and thought it would be just a small bridge but they made a huge one.....and warn people , doesnt matter what the guarantee says....you still eat the cost... not to mention depression and low self esteem....I am in nevada now and this happened in florida.......
:mad: :eek: thanks just felt like blowing off some steam.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">