• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Godfather Fourth Part Update

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

JVC689

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?
Myrtle Beach, SC

I am sure grateful to you who helped me slow down and seek advice on this project. And I am happy I did further research.

I just checked with the Literary Agency handling Mario Puzo's Estate [Doanadio and Ashworth]. They have already given permission to someone else and a Part Four will be published either the end of this year or next year.

Thanks again for your help. I wasted only 1 month on two chapters...but it really was not a waste but a learning process.

Sincerely,

JVC689

J

J. Michael

Write something else

Don't let that discourage you. You might be the next Mario Puzo or Tom Clancy. If you are really a writer, write a different story. :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">