• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cellular Phone Mess

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

E

EX-FACTOR

What is the name of your state? INDIANA

MY EX BOYFRIEND RENEWED A CELL PHONE CONTRACT UNDER MY NAME AND WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE HE WAS GOING TO DO SO, USING MY INFORMATION. NOW, I AM BEING HELD RESPONSIBLE, BECAUSE HE HASN'T PAID THE BILL, SINCE MAY AND THEY ARE THREATENING TO SEND IT TO COLLECTIONS. THE PHONE COMPANY, EVEN HAS RECORD OF HIM ON TAPE RENEWING THE CONTRACT AND PAYING THE SUBSEQUENT BILLS. THE CELL PHONE COMPANY TELLS ME THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR ME, UNLESS I GET A LAWYER AND A SUBPEONA TO ACCESS MY RECORDS THROUGH THE PHONE COMPANY

cmorris

Is/Was he an authorized user? With my cell company, my husband (authorized user) can make changes to plan, renew contracts, speak with customer service, etc.

JETX

cmorris said:
Is/Was he an authorized user? With my cell company, my husband (authorized user) can make changes to plan, renew contracts, speak with customer service, etc.
And why are YOU circumventing the enforcement of the forum rules???

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">