• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A Friend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoKo

What is the name of your state? First Massacusetts Then In Florida But Live In Massachusetts Now

Ok....Well I have a "friend" who was 13 at the time. His step-father forced him to break into a house with him. He ended up taking the wrap for the crime because his step-father could not be "found". He was assigned two years probation IN MASSACHUSETTS. He then MOVED TO FLORIDA and his probation was transfered to the DJJ there. He ended up doing his two years but on his last month of probation he screwed up. He was bored and him and another friend Threw a rock and broke a street light cover and broke it. He did not file a statement with the police because he did not break the light he didnt even hold the rock. His friend attested to that. I understand he violated his probation. But he was also being charged with a Misdamenor to the 2'nd degree. Also in Violation of Probation. When he went to court he was told to go back. He never did He lives in Massachusetts now. I am wondering what is the worst that can happen to him and what is going o happen RIGHT AWAY or What has already Been Done.

BTW: His Court Date Was On 08/03/04.

CdwJava

He probably has a warrant or juvenile detention order for his arrest.

Your "friend" is on a highway to prison. Find a new one quick, or you will be right alongside of him.

Carl

rmet4nzkx

YOUR FRIEND needs to face up to their crimes and terms of their probation. Starting a life on the run is not the way to start out in life. Who is the guardian of this child that they are not taking care of this? Are they in school? Have they caught up with the step-father? There is something missing in your story about your Friend. He has more important things to worry about than if he is in a database.

CdwJava

LoKo said:
Are Warrents/Juvenille Orders "Nationwide" and/or in the NCIC database?
They can be nationwide ... but only if the agency of origin wishes to extradite.

However, employers, government agencies, loan companies (student and others) may all find out about the existance of the warrant and it could make life a tad difficult for your friend until he takes care of it.

Carl

LoKo

OK! Its Been a while since i posted in here. but FIRST OFF! DO NOT SAY Some one is on a highway to prison if it is not there fault. My Friend's Step-Father is in Prison in MA for 3-4 years then off to FL because he will sentenced there for agrrivated stalking for BReaking into the my friends house when they were on a trip to MA to take care of things and also he put his hands around my friends neck but this was not written down in a satement so there is no legality to the statement there. I would also appreciate it if you said the Legal gaurdian was (to sum it up) irresponsible. His mom is not irresponsible she is sick of the govt. punihing her sons for crimes he did not do. He did not break the Street Light it was his friend who did AND his friend admitted to it. My friend lives in fear of his life because he lives in MA where all of his stepfather's family lives and who basiclly has an award out on there head by this family. Every precaution has been taken i.e Police have been notified, Restrainig Order and many other things. I would love to show you the article that was published regarding my friend. He is also in school.

Boston Herald May 6, 2004
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=19187&format=

And there was much more hell he went through. He witnessed his father being arrsted in a sting operation set up BY HIM to get him behind bars. this happend around christmas time.

BTW: Put yourself in his shoes, Can you?

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Well, his MOM married stepDad. His MOM allowed him to hang with the wrong crowd. His MOM allowed him to not go back for a hearing. His MOM didn't show a great deal of responsibility based on your first post.

LoKo

stealth2 said:
Well, his MOM married stepDad. His MOM allowed him to hang with the wrong crowd. His MOM allowed him to not go back for a hearing. His MOM didn't show a great deal of responsibility based on your first post.
OK Well This "Friend" is me. And My MOM IS NOT Irresponsible. You need to get the stick out of your @$$. You may have not made mistakes in the past but some people do. And what do you mean "Hang with the wrong crowd? My friends had nothing to do with this except the street light incident which in fact happend because me and him were out at about 8:00 PM in the summer and it is very boring when you live 6 Miles from the nearest park. Yes mymom did marry my step-dad. you know something though....You ever heard of Love? its what she thought she was in with him. And as said before My mom didnt bring me to the hearing because:

1. The judge was an ass to my mom (who by the way is legally blind)
2. She is sick of the govt. blaming me for thingsI didnt do.
3. She needed to get away from my step-father.

So really DO NOT call my mom irresponsible! Your a stuck up @$$hole who doesnt appreciate life and thinks hes the greatest because hes never made a mistake in his life or if he had is mommy and daddy was right there to help him.

BTW: Do you know what its like to live with a legally blind mom? Live in frigin poverty? livewith no father figure? live with no brother figure? live with no family besides You, Your Mom, and Your Sister? I bet most of you dont.

LoKo

Excuse Me? why dont you watch yourself. I asked for help not to hear **** from ppl like you.

Some Help From Someone Would Be Nice...

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
You got help from rmet & CDW. You need to face the music. Blowing off hearings isn't the way to endear judges to you.

LoKo

Ohh...Im Sorry I dont apreciate judges who tell my mom that shes lieng and make her confess to that we live in poverty inside of a courtroom with approximately 20 people in it. Yep... I really need to face the music

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Well then - don't do anything at all. And wait for the music to come and find you - it WILL catch up with you eventually.

How old are you now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">