• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

is the county cheating me on vandalism

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freemanalmost

What is the name of your state? washington
I was accounted for arson and burglary 2nd degree then when I was booked into the detention center and went to my first court date they accounted me for burglary 2nd degree and this is my first offense also I got court on june 29th 2004 the reason for all this I was with some people that were breaking into a community center and burning some paper towls in there while I was outside. So what would be my sentence.I am adding to the incident of the burning community center my 1 of my accomplices is in kitsap county jail and the other in detention center and I am still trying to resolve my case the adult was charged with arson and the other youth with burg 1 and I was charged with burg 2 and I just got done talking to my lawyer and he told me the sentence was leaning towards 12 months probation 32 hours community service and 5 days in juvy and what I dont understand is I could be like at paying a fine around 90,000 dallars and if the other people that were with me are gonna be in for along time I could possibly be paying all this myself pretty much for the rest of my life which is like a restitution thing its a little confusing but please help me with advice.i just had court yesterday telling me what my sentence was it i have 12 months probation 32 hours community service and 5 days detention plus the restitution and before this court i filed for defered disposition the fine was about 30,000$ and after yesterday the fine was moved up to 175,000$ and this building is a little smaller than a double wide mobile home there was nothing in there and the only damage was smoke damage no fire damage except a little spot on the floor is the county cheating me is there any way i can reduce the fine.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">