• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

head on crash with gun fight

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

coaxedude

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?ca
i was in an accidents about a year and a half ago. it was a head on crash, this guy was running from the cops when he crossed over the center divider hit my wife i head on. we were both going about 80 miles per hour. after we hit and when we came too the guy that hit us started shooting at the cops, and of course the cops started shooting back. needless to say the guy is dead and we are not dead but messed up in the head pretty good. oh and we have gone thru two lawyers, one became a judge and the other well we didn't get along to well. so my qusetion to all is HOW SCREWED AM I? AND SHOULD I TRY TO GET ANTHER LAWYER? please help i really just want all of this bs to go away.... :eek: :confused: :(

thelizzy

We're going to need more info. What do you mean "How screwed am I?" What exactly do you want out of all of this? What did your insurance say? How are you "messed in the head?" Were you shot in it? Or are you saying you've suffered emotional problems from all this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">