• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

RV Parking

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

voyage311

What is the name of your state? VA

Is it legal to park my RV in a parking lot that is not busy and there are no signs that say NO PARKING? My RV is only 22ft long in a standard parking space it takes 1 and 1/2. Some places I parked it was a closed off parking space behind CVS. In a closed office building. I haven't read anywhere that it is illegal, so am I breaking any laws here?

JETX

voyage311 said:
What is the name of your state? VA

Is it legal to park my RV in a parking lot that is not busy and there are no signs that say NO PARKING? My RV is only 22ft long in a standard parking space it takes 1 and 1/2. Some places I parked it was a closed off parking space behind CVS. In a closed office building. I haven't read anywhere that it is illegal, so am I breaking any laws here?
Yes, you are breaking some laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">