• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dentist from hell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ripped off

What is the name of your state? CA

Last year I went to a dentist that made my life hell. He was referred by a friend of 20 years. Being succeptible to infections I have warned him and provided some information about infections, which he said he never read anyway. In 2 months he worked on two of my teeth. Thats when the hell started both got infected so bad that I got lung infection twice. My lungs almost collapsed. I suffered horrendous pain and I am so scared of dentists now that I am walking around with the infection still in my lower jaw. In pain and unable to get to a dentist.
What can I do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ripped off said:
What is the name of your state? CA

Last year I went to a dentist that made my life hell. He was referred by a friend of 20 years. Being succeptible to infections I have warned him and provided some information about infections, which he said he never read anyway. In 2 months he worked on two of my teeth. Thats when the hell started both got infected so bad that I got lung infection twice. My lungs almost collapsed. I suffered horrendous pain and I am so scared of dentists now that I am walking around with the infection still in my lower jaw. In pain and unable to get to a dentist.
What can I do?

My response:

Take antibiotics?

You haven't given enough information to make a determination about dental malpractice - - and asking, "What can I do" is not a "legal" question.

IAAL

R

ripped off

Yes I did take antibiotics for the jaw infections which caused me to have lung infections approximately 2 weeks after I took the antiobiotics.

How would a "legal" question be formed?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ripped off said:
Thanks for your responses however limited. :D

My response:

Yes, much like your initial post . . . Limited.

I don't know what to tell you. You gave no facts concerning any malpractice, and all you gave me were the "end result" to you, and your conclusions. For all I know, this had nothing to do with the dentist, and had everything to do with the mold in your house. I don't know, I'm just guessing.

When you're ready to tell me what the dentist did wrong, and whether that "wrong" caused your problem, then we may have something to talk about.

I'm not into playing "20 Questions".

IAAL

R

ripped off

1. It was my understanding that forum questions were answered by attorney(s). Are you one?

2. I have no idea what constitutes a malpractice, do you?

3. If you are an attorney wouldn't you be the one learned in law instead of me?

4. I guess asking questions of people not in the legal profession is not your forte. I do not apeak legaleese and I guess you do not speak "common folks" language.

5. I do not own a house and I do not have a mold. You may want to go back to that post and re read it. You are not very good with the little details, are you?

6. If you are not into playing 20 questions what are you doing at this forum?

7. Ask the right questions a common person can understand and we may be able to get to the bottom of the cause.

And of course thank you much for your enlightening response.

Last edited:

You Are Guilty

ripped off said:
7. Ask the right questions a common person can understand and we may be able to get to the bottom of the cause.
Ignoring the other 6 "pearls of wisdom" you provided, maybe you missed the part where he asked for the DETAILS of your problem, not the end result. Malpractice hinges on those details, which is why he asked for them.

The question then becomes, why haven't you posted them yet? Are you trying to hide something?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">