• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

black mold growing in the closet

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

ripped off

What is the name of your state? Calif

My parents (not speaking english) bought a house 17 yrs ago and at that time mold issues were not discussed. There was mold everywhere around the house and they got rid of most of it, never knowing the dangers of it. However there is a continuous growth of it in one of the bedrooms closet and they can not get rid of it. Would the previous owners be responsible for any of this?

HomeGuru

ripped off said:
What is the name of your state? Calif

My parents (not speaking english) bought a house 17 yrs ago and at that time mold issues were not discussed. There was mold everywhere around the house and they got rid of most of it, never knowing the dangers of it. However there is a continuous growth of it in one of the bedrooms closet and they can not get rid of it. Would the previous owners be responsible for any of this?
**A: no, and tell them that in their native language.

Last edited:
R

ripped off

Black mold in the closet

To: JETX.

Thank you for the to the point, not sarcastic and informative answer.

To: HomeGuru.
Regarding your response: "**A: no, but tell that that in their native language."
You should get together with JETX and learn something from him/her.
Its called professionalism. Oh and I am sure your local elementary school has after hours adult programs in ESL, english grammar and composition. I have an excuse english is my 5th language. What is your excuse?
I am not sure if there is any help for your immaturity, however I am sure that by now you are used to the substandard life your immaturity provides you.

Have a fantastic weekend.

HomeGuru

ripped off said:
To: JETX.

Thank you for the to the point, not sarcastic and informative answer.

To: HomeGuru.
Regarding your response: "**A: no, but tell that that in their native language."
You should get together with JETX and learn something from him/her.
Its called professionalism. Oh and I am sure your local elementary school has after hours adult programs in ESL, english grammar and composition. I have an excuse english is my 5th language. What is your excuse?
I am not sure if there is any help for your immaturity, however I am sure that by now you are used to the substandard life your immaturity provides you.

Have a fantastic weekend.
**A: what is your freakin problem? You stated that your parents do not speak English. So what's wrong with telling them that they have no case in their native languahe?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">