• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

TumTum

What is the name of your state? Texas
I was backed into at a gas station while waiting to turn left onto a street. This truck hit me on the driver's side. We did call an officer and the lady said it was her fault that she thought I had already turned left. The officer asked us if we needed an ambulance and at the time neither of us was hurt. He gave us a Motor Vehicle Accident Courtesy Report and also a Driver's Accident Report which I am going to fill out and send in tomorrow.

I was not hurting the other day, this happened 8/18/04. Lastnight I had a headache and really didn't think much of it. This morning I woke up with a headache and my neck and shoulder were hurting pretty bad. I thought it was just because of the way I slept. The headache and shoulder/neck pain has stayed with me all day. I have not felt very good today either.

I thought about going to the ER but I know they will see me but they will say to see my doctor on Monday. I have made an appointment. What would my next step be? I have already had an estimate on the car. It was my mother's car I was driving. She has liability and I have my own liability insurance on another car of mine. My right arm is hurting as well at the shoulder and on down. I just don't know what else to do. I have never been in an accident before and don't want to make the wrong mistakes. THanks for the advice.

**********UPDATE****************
I went to the ER tonight, got tired of the headaches and pain. The doctor gave me an anti inflamatory and pain meds. They didnt' write any diagnosis on my discharge papers so I told the nurse I needed a diagnosis for insurance purposes.I am still gonna go to the doctor Monday. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">