• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Resources!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

moe15

What is the name of your state?NY

I am sure some of you are already familiar with some of my posts involving workers comp, but I need help with finding resources.

I had an IME exam in which I asked him "how many do you perform a year?" He did not reply back. I also asked him " how many IME exams do you do and side with the injured worker?"
He was rude and did not want to answer me. I was reading these questions on a website I found, on preparing for your IME.
It stated that it was public information, and that I could ask the doctor at the exam. Well, he did not answer, so who will?

How can I find this out?
I have already checked with NY DOH, the insurance carrier who paid him, and the advocate for WCB injured workers. I don't know where to get this information.

Someone suggested Freedom of information--I guess something to write to them asking??? I tried to look it up, but did not find much.

HELP!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">