• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

long, sad story

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

HisSis

What is the name of your state? Arizona
My brother needs to move home to Arizona from Florida. He is currently a convicted sex offender who has completed 2 years of counseling and has had no violations of his terms of probation. I have been searching to find out what services are available to him in Arizona, and what we (his family) can do to facilitate this move. It is our intention to continue to try to find an attorney that will help us fight for an appeal of his conviction. (See freeadvice enty "wrongly accused" from mommaxena and my response to myself to clarify what we are up against). I have searched the Arizona Revised Statutes, and other sites, and still cannot get a clear picture of what will be required of him in Arizona. Can he go to a private therapist? How long does he have to find work? What level of notification applies to his case? His niece lives 2 blocks into Pinal county, will he need permission to go to her house? If anyone can help with some answers or advice, please do...... :(

D

dadinmo

do a google search

or any internet search for sex registration laws. There are many sights that will have the information you need for your states and the 48 others, as to what steps to take regarding a move not only into the state he is moving but also from the state he is moving from. He will need to notify both states via the local jurisdications.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">