• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can an appointment of representative be contested?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

sofiaramos

Arizona. Judge made a ruling several weeks after trial to appoint one of the beneficiarys as personal representative for the estate of deceased who died without a will. I would like to know if the other beneficiaries of the estate can contest the judge's decision? If so, what is the process? Also, would like to know if we decide not to appeal and/or lose the appeal can we still request the court to supervise the administration of the estate by the appointed representative?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

sofiaramos said:
Arizona. Judge made a ruling several weeks after trial to appoint one of the beneficiarys as personal representative for the estate of deceased who died without a will. I would like to know if the other beneficiaries of the estate can contest the judge's decision? If so, what is the process? Also, would like to know if we decide not to appeal and/or lose the appeal can we still request the court to supervise the administration of the estate by the appointed representative?

My response:

Did you receive notice of the Petition and Hearing? Did you attend? Did you file your Objection to that person's Petition? When was the decision?

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">