• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re number of pets

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Alijax

What is the name of your state? FL
Does anyone know the ordinance on how many pets can be kept in Lake County, Florida? I want to have more huskies as pets and want to adopt more when I buy a bigger home but I can't find how many are allowed. Do I have to get a special licence if I take them into my home and actually keep them rather than breed or sell them?

Thankyou from a lover of animals who wants to do the right thing by these pets.

CdwJava

Try this site:

http://www.lakegovernment.com/planning-zoning_animals.htm

Which contains this about animals:

Dogs and Cats
Lake County has limitations for both dogs and cats based on the size of the property. You may have up to four dogs/cats on property less than five acres in size. You can have up to nine dogs/cats on parcels more than five acres but less than 20 acres. On parcels over 20 acres in size, you can have up to 19 dogs/cats on your property. Any number over these limits will require a rezoning for a kennel/cattery.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">