• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Indiana Small Claims Rules

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

gates111

In the state of Indiana I have recently been told by the judge that I would have to return to court with an attorney in an assisgned (Acknowledgement of Assigment, June 30th 2003) small claims case. The judge cited Supreme Court Rule 8c as the reason.

I have complied with the rule and filed with the courts a "Certificate of Compliance S.C. 8 - Sole Proprietorship" August the 20th 2004.

Can you tell me why this judge is requiring me to present myself with an attorney in his court and the section of Indiana law that says that I must?

I look forward to you reply,

R. Brown

JETX

gates111 said:
In the state of Indiana I have recently been told by the judge that I would have to return to court with an attorney in an assisgned (Acknowledgement of Assigment, June 30th 2003) small claims case. The judge cited Supreme Court Rule 8c as the reason.

I have complied with the rule and filed with the courts a "Certificate of Compliance S.C. 8 - Sole Proprietorship" August the 20th 2004.

Can you tell me why this judge is requiring me to present myself with an attorney in his court and the section of Indiana law that says that I must?

I look forward to you reply,

R. Brown
Come on, Randy!!! Haven't we already resolved this one???? :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">