• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

atty fees

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

justenough

Does anybody know of a site where I might find a listing of atty fees for criminal cases, drug cases, federal court cases
i would appriciate any help you have to offer! just needing to get a general idea .
thanks!

A

adesire2Bhappy

justenough said:
Does anybody know of a site where I might find a listing of atty fees for criminal cases, drug cases, federal court cases
i would appriciate any help you have to offer! just needing to get a general idea .
thanks!

my response: what state are you from? And have you ever heard of google?
www.google.com :rolleyes:

HomeGuru

justenough said:
thanks!

**A: ok, fees may range from $2500 to $2.5 million.

J

justenough

Fees

yes "happy" I have heard of google I am new to this so forgive me if I seem Dumbfounded to you ! Im sure you just dived in and knew everything when you first started! and the state is Missouri

Shay-Pari'e

How is anyone supposed to know what attorney fees in your state are? Can't you call around and ask?

1. Phone book
2. Attorney's on the subject you are looking for.
3. Get quotes

How difficult is that?

J

justenough

OK the state is Missouri and if any one don't know how to answer a question don't bother replying! and as to laal, I suggest you really read the laws for LEAGALITY purpposes!

rmet4nzkx

justenough said:
OK the state is Missouri and if any one don't know how to answer a question don't bother replying! and as to laal, I suggest you really read the laws for LEAGALITY purpposes!
It is a Sunday, you expect us to call your local attorney's and get price quotes for you? You have to call, make an appointment and let them know about the case, what is so difficult to understand about that? You should have already done that before you posted last Wednesday! That is common sense, just because Missouri is the "Show ME State" doesn't mean that you can come here and start by being RUDE and expect us to do your homework for you?

Last edited:

Happy Trails

justenough said:
yes "happy" I have heard of google I am new to this so forgive me if I seem Dumbfounded to you ! Im sure you just dived in and knew everything when you first started! and the state is Missouri
**Huh? I'm "Happy". That was "adesire2B". :)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">