• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

concerned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

turtle82

What is the name of your state? Iowa
I live in a trl park and have a girlfriend of mine living with me for a few months til she moves to Florida. Last night a hit and run accident happened on our street. My room mate was outside waiting for some friends when security came and started talkin to her and blah blah the cops came and everyone blames her for this accident even though she never admitted to it and there's no proof. shes now getting evicted because shes not a registered guest and doesnt have car insurance. I understand that part, but i don't understand how can they do this if there's no proof she did anything?

Happy Trails

turtle82 said:
What is the name of your state? Iowa
I live in a trl park and have a girlfriend of mine living with me for a few months til she moves to Florida. Last night a hit and run accident happened on our street. My room mate was outside waiting for some friends when security came and started talkin to her and blah blah the cops came and everyone blames her for this accident even though she never admitted to it and there's no proof. shes now getting evicted because shes not a registered guest and doesnt have car insurance. I understand that part, but i don't understand how can they do this if there's no proof she did anything?

**So what exactly are they doing?

T

turtle82

She's being evicted because the person whos car was hit will sue the trl park cuz she doesnt have car insurance. its all so confusing and silly. Shes just gonna move out and if shes proven not guilty if the person takes her to small claims for their car she may try to come back and may not, shes moving out of state in 5 months anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">