• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fleeced by insurance?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

padmanah

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? virginia
I recently was denied claim for the damage caused by the fault by the other driver. I was backing out of a parking lot and my driver side rear end was hit by a driver who was reversing on a one way lot(in the same parking area). As soon as I saw him charging back at a speed abnormal for parking area,I stopped but he did not.
The adjuster on his side(incidentally both of us have the same autoinsurance company)denied the claim saying we both contributed equally. This is truly absurd as he had no damage on his car and HE was reversing in a parking area which bore a one-way sign.
Now I have to pay my deductible to get that damage repaired.
Please advise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">