• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

proposed road

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

donner

What is the name of your state? Pa

My neighbor is trying to claim a 40 ft proposed road as his property. The road way was never excepted by the township and it is between our property and his. He bought his property in 1960 my parents bought their property in 1965. I bought the home from my Mother in 2000. The neighbor put his home into his childrens names in 1997. What are my legal rights to 20 ft of this proposed roadway?

HomeGuru

donner said:
What is the name of your state? Pa

My neighbor is trying to claim a 40 ft proposed road as his property. The road way was never excepted by the township and it is between our property and his. He bought his property in 1960 my parents bought their property in 1965. I bought the home from my Mother in 2000. The neighbor put his home into his childrens names in 1997. What are my legal rights to 20 ft of this proposed roadway?
**A: we have no idea. Order a survey and title report and go see a real estate attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">