• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Contract/Copyright form Question about Nonexclusive rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

N

NFWriter

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NC

I'm utilizing a Permission Request Form as part of an Anthology I'm putting together and will be utilizing this form for those participants writing their true stories in my non fiction work/bbok and dont understand the part about 'nonexclusive world rights in all languages'. In addition, clarification on the last sentence would help as well. Any help would be appreciated:

Grant of Rights. Author, or Author’s designees, shall have the irrevocable right to use the Material in the Work and in any future revisions, editions, and electronic versions thereof, including nonexclusive world rights in all languages. It is understood that the grant of this permission shall in no way restrict republication of the Material by the Undersigned or others authorized by the Undersigned (Im understanding this to say that by signing this document, I can republish their work)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">