• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Security Clearance - personal relationship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fff

What is the name of your state? VA

I am applying for a position which is a "public trust" clearance. To get that kind of clearance I need to list the names and phone numbers of all my employers and direct supervisors in past 7 years.

The problem is, I was in a relationship with my direct supervisor over a year ago and we didn't part well.

I am afraid that now that person is going to lie about me and basically say everything possible to get my request denied.

What can I do to protect myself? I am not going to be invited to a personal interview or anything like that.... All my other bosses will say good things about me.

Is it likely that my request will be denied just because one person said something bad about me?

Thank you

stmas

I believe you will be better of if you get ownest with investigator. but lot depends on the investigator. everything might go well!
Good luck

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">