• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arrested prescription drug warrant

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sunnydaze

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AZ
I was arrested for use and sale of prescription medication (steriods). The police served the warrant searched my house and found nothing they did take my PC to search for computer records. It has been over 4 months since the warrant was served and no action has been taken. This was my first offense for anything like this. What is a typical sentance for something like this.

HomeGuru

sunnydaze said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? AZ
I was arrested for use and sale of prescription medication (steriods). The police served the warrant searched my house and found nothing they did take my PC to search for computer records. It has been over 4 months since the warrant was served and no action has been taken. This was my first offense for anything like this. What is a typical sentance for something like this.
**A: there is no sentance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">