• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DWI Driver accident

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

Luckmarce

What is the name of your state? Maryland
Hi, my fiance got hit from behind by a DWI Driver. At that time we did not have insurance for our car. The police made there report and arrested the driver and gave us a case number. What should we do, she wasn't injured but she has neck pain and the copilot has also neck pain. THe car the DWI driver was driving was a rental. Will the insurance company of the car rental pay me? What kind of settlement can I spect to recive?

HomeGuru

Luckmarce said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland
Hi, my fiance got hit from behind by a DWI Driver. At that time we did not have insurance for our car. The police made there report and arrested the driver and gave us a case number. What should we do, she wasn't injured but she has neck pain and the copilot has also neck pain. THe car the DWI driver was driving was a rental. Will the insurance company of the car rental pay me? What kind of settlement can I spect to recive?

**A: consult with a personal injury attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">