• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sentencing ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

osiapstndp

What is the name of your state? NC

Sentencing
I have a friend that has been charged with several counts of prescription fraud. The DA has spoken to the Prosecutor and he (the prosecutor) stated that the charges could be dropped to misdemeanors. Another option my friend would like to pursue is the possibility of having the charges dropped for being the inducted into the military.

Does anyone have any knowledge of, or experience with this being done? Thanks for any information/ideas you may have.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

osiapstndp said:

Sentencing
I have a friend that has been charged with several counts of prescription fraud. The DA has spoken to the Prosecutor and he (the prosecutor) stated that the charges could be dropped to misdemeanors. Another option my friend would like to pursue is the possibility of having the charges dropped for being the inducted into the military.

Does anyone have any knowledge of, or experience with this being done? Thanks for any information/ideas you may have.

My response:

First of all, DA means "District Attorney", which is another way of saying "Prosecutor". So, get your terms straight. So, the prosecutor has spoken to her appointed counsel, is that what you're trying to say?

Second, the military will NOT take society's "dropouts" - - druggies and criminals. No, my friend, your pal is going to do hard time behind bars. Have him start practicing how to make big rocks into little rocks.

Lastly, if you're associated with this SCUM OF THE EARTH criminal, that means YOU are a criminal too. Remember, "we are the company that we keep."

IAAL

HomeGuru

osiapstndp said:

Sentencing

**A: ok yes, charges will be dropped but only if he agrees to hunt and kill Osama bin Ladin. He can also earn $25 million and then hire his own private doctor to write any prescription he wants.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">