• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help...need info on sentences in nys

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

taynik04

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? NY
My sister was arrested, first time - 3 class b felonies - criminal sale of controlled substance, 1 class b felony - criminal possession, 3 misd. - endangering the welfare of a child, 1 misd - criminal possession of weapon. Was 6 mth investigation, selling to police informants that were wired. I understand a lot of things may differ, but I know there are mandatory sentences for drugs in nys - give me an idea on how much time she may face, please! We need to make arrangements for her children to live with family and need an idea on how much time she may be gone. Thank you!!

snostar

Nobody can possibly tell you an estimated length of sentence based on your post. It depends on what crimes she is convicted of, but plan on her being gone quiet awhile, then possibly granted supervised visits.

T

taynik04

Thanks

NY.
I guess I figured she may be gone quite a while, but thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">