• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP - I'm driving a Lemon!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

AliVal

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? PA
I own a 2002 Mazda 626. Back in May (2004) I had a problem where the car was bucking and hesitating, it got so bad that I could not even drive it. I had it towed to the local dealership - it was still under warranty (36k miles)so they covered the tow, the rental car and fixed my car Free of Charge (it was a cracked coil pack and bad spark plug wires) Now, just 3 months later the same exact thing happened. I had it towed once again, got a rental and they told me that I had defective spark plugs - therefore, not a warranty item. The racked me for the rental car and charged me $195 for a diagnosis and to change 6 sparkplugs! NOW just 4 DAYS later it happened again and they had the nerve not to return my calls for 2 days!!! It is at the dealership right now, and I called 1-800-lemonlaw and they said that I definitely have a case under the warranty act. They told me that they could represent me and that it would be no charge to me. what is the catch? They've got to be getting paid somehow. What do I do? Can I get the $$ back that I paid last week when they did NOT fix my car properly??? Is this something I can handle on my own? Can I pursue something without an attorney??? Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">