• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Disturbing new info on old estate!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jtussing

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Washington

My friend was sole beneficiary to a large estate of a friend in 1996. He received all proceeds from the estate, or so he thought. In March of 2004, the deceased friends mother passed away. Her estate is worth aprox. $11,000,000.00
Since her recent passing, my friend has been approached by two seperate indaviduals who state that the above mentioned mother, illeagally, withdrew funds from her sons accounts and safety deposit boxes to the toon of about $3,000,000.00 the day after her sons death. The above mentioned individuals are; The mothers personal servant, and a bank teller who still works for the bank that held the deceased sons holdings.

My friend thinks the attorney assigned to the estate (the deceased friends personal attorney), must have known the true value of the estate, hense, he must be part of the theft. (for lack of better words) My friend has asked for my help and he is not in a position financially to retain a lawyer. What a mess! Can anyone point in the right direction?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">