• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Payment of Total Loss of Vehicle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

majep5

What is the name of your state? TX. I was involved in an accident that totaled my vehicle. I was not at fault. My insurance company is offering to cover my Vehicle up to the blue book value $10260. less my $500 deductable. I have 2 questions first, shouldnt the other person's insurance pay for my vehicle, so I dont have to worry about my deductable. And 2nd. There are 3 websites on blue book values. kbb.com, nadaguides.com and edmunds.com All three of them pull up different amounts for the blue book value. Ranging from $10200 to $11970. Can I get the insurance company to pay the higher amount? Reason is I owe $14K and dont have gap insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">