• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

yikes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

yikesimfreaked

What is the name of your state? indiana

i had my drug evaluation for my probation, and i admitted to having a beer back in july. im a little bit freaked out! she said that she was going to recommend me for the day class but is it possible that they are going to extend my probation?

rmet4nzkx

Isn't that what they are there for, to talk to if you are having a problem? What looks worse, hiding something or being upfront about it and trying to make amends or ask for help? Are you in a 12 step program, do you have a sponser?

rmet4nzkx

Try NA 12 step program for drug addiction, it would show you acknowledge your problems and are working on them, proactively and not just switching drugs.

rmet4nzkx

Here is a number in Wayne county, if that is not your county they can tell you where to find a program in your area, then call your po:
Alcoholics Anonymous
Telephone: For information call:
Richmond (765) 966-9955
Connersville (765) 825-3971
Farmland/Parker City (765) 468-6233
New Castle (765) 345-5440
Winchester (765) 874-1690
Web Site: http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org/
Assistance Available:

* Addiction Recovery Additional Information: A fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking. There are no dues or fees for AA membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions.
Also visit the 228 Club, 228 S. 6th St., Richmond,IN - Phone (765) 935-9801

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">