• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

disorderly conduct while under the influence of drugs or alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

teneng

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California

I was recently arrested for...

"disorderly conduct while under the influence of drugs or alcohol"

my first court date is in a few weeks.

i dont remember much (alcohol) but basically what happend is... i left a party and passed out on the sidewalk (not sure how far away). the police dragged my drunk a** to jail where i spent the night.

should i get a lawyer for the trail? what kind of penalties fines will i be looking at?

... i did "mouth off" quite abit to the cops i did not resist arrest or anything, just talked.

any advice is welcome.

-thanks

CdwJava

It sounds like you were charged with PC 647(f) - public intoxication (drugs or alcohol).

If so, then its not a big deal ... usually you get probation. Sometimes there is a small fine and maybe some drug or alcohol classes as well ... but its usually pretty benign stuff.

Off hand I don't know the fines you might face.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">