• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

got ripped off now gettng threatened

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? Washington
I purchased some linens online from a compnay in Florida she got paid 3 months ago and promised delivery by June 5 . We finally got part of our order last month but never did get it all plus what she sent was used not new product. Our bank didi an investigation and did a charge back. She is furoius now and leaving us messages saying we have commited grand theft and we stole her merchandise. She was told long ago to send a call tag and didnt so I dont see any reason I should pay to send it back. She is making all kinds of threats. The Bank did the charge back we didnt stop paymetn as she claims so does she have any gorunds? she is saying she is taking us to court. The bank says she has 45 days to produce new evidence which she hasnt done as of yet she isnt talking to them at all only harrassing us.

teflon_jones

She's harassing you because she thinks you'll pay her. She's not harassing the bank because she knows she can't intimidate them into paying. Let her take you to court!

P

pickonme

same problem here

I won the disputed billing process from my bank too and now am receiving the same threats you are. I've been told by the bank that the merchant has NO recourse after the final determination in fact I have recourse with harrassment. Keep the merchandise... they lose.... and threaten them with a harassment suit. I will still contact an attorney to be sure I'm right but so far ...looks like I am. Hang in there!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">