• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

washer dryer sold... continued

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

heathnel

ks.
regarding earlier post of the washer dryer sold....
thank you to all who replied.
the unit i'm talking about cost about $1,000.00 they were bought brand new but that was about 4 years ago. i say i don't want to go to court b/c both sister in law and the boyfriend are now living in az. i doubt either would show and i know that i would never see the $$ from them. the b.f. just now paid his fees from accidents there in az from like 5 years ago. so even if the found in my favor i know he would not give the $$ plus he's in az. i have no way of getting there. my sister in law said for us to just go to the the guys house. he is some friend of theirs, but i don't feel real comftorable about just showing up at some guys house who has no idea of the situation, and having no idea about what he is like.
thanks again to all those who replied if anyone has any more suggestions please let me know.
thanks again
heather
...anyone any ideas, suggestions, comments, anything??????? still un sure of what to do. please help!!

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">