• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

refused anthrax vaccine

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

kpthook1012

What is the name of your state?alabama
in november of 2003 i refused the anthrax vaccine while on active duty in the navy. i was discharged on december 19 2003 with a general under honorable conditions and an re4. three days later the u.s. supreme court stopped the vacination for all dod personel. is there anything i can do besides appealing to get my re4 changed and then if approved going to a recruiter and joining again. i would like to join the army.

L

lylliane_99

As active duty military, I can tell you that anthrax vaccinations are still given....sorry!

K

kpthook1012

I know they are still given. I'm not worried about taking it anymore.

K

kpthook1012

I already been to a recruiter and he told me to get my RE-4 changed. By the time that happens the war will be over.

K

kpthook1012

More time to think about it and research it more. It took the Navy less than 30 days after I refused the shot to seperate me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">