• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1st offense marijuana possession. NEED ADVICE PLZ

• Thread starter adviceNeededplz
  • Start date

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

adviceNeededplz

What is the name of your state? Connecticut

my friend is 18 years old and this is his first time getting arrested. he was caught by undercover cops that were tailing a dealer, and he was searched and they found $30 worth of pot on him. (3 dime bags) please can someone tell me what will most likely happen to him ? he certainly wont be put in jail or anything like that right ?

HomeGuru

adviceNeededplz said:

my friend is 18 years old and this is his first time getting arrested. he was caught by undercover cops that were tailing a dealer, and he was searched and they found $30 worth of pot on him. (3 dime bags) please can someone tell me what will most likely happen to him ? he certainly wont be put in jail or anything like that right ?
**A: he might be. I suggest getting a new friend.

TYRIS

adviceNeededplz said:

-Most likely?... Probation and a fine.

Tyris

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">