• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Poor Sarina Ronin - et al

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rmet4nzkx

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? California
More scams- enjoy! ;)

Date: 16 Aug 05:44 (PDT)
To:
Content-Type: text/html; charset="us-ascii"
Message-Id: <40FEBE630032B17B@> (added by [email protected])
X-Auth: [email protected]
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from n003.sc0.cp.net (209.228.64.66) by

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:34:28 +0000
Received: from lantree.momentous.ca (66.6.63.6) by

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 12:44:03 +0000
Received: from [81.199.83.80] (helo=domain.com)
by lantree.momentous.ca with asmtp (Exim 4.34; FreeBSD)
id 1Bwg4n-0008C4-Lu

Mon, 16 Aug 2004 11:55:05 +0000
MIME-Version: 1.0

Subject: Please this is my last hope.

I am the above named person from Napier Road, Singapore but now undergoing ,medical treatment. I am married to Dr. Murachi Ronin, who worked with shell petroleum in Singapore for fifteen years before he died in the year 1999. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians. Since his death I decide not remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the bible is against. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $37.2 Million Dollars (Thirty-Seven, Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars). With a Finance/Security company in Europe. Presently, this money is still with the Security company. Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next couple of months due to Cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my Stroke. Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to a church or better still a Christian Individual that will utilize this money the way I would instruct. I want a church or Individual that will use this to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the Word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I made this decision because I don&#65533;t have any child that will inherit this money and my husband&#65533;s relatives are not born again Christians, and I don&#65533;t want my husbands hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, as a result, I have taken this bold decision. I am not afraid of death for I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the blossom of the Lord. Exodus 14:14 says that ; The Lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace I don&#65533;t need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health and because of the presence of my husband&#65533;s relatives around me always. I don&#65533;t want them to know about this development, with God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact of our lawyer in the United Kingdom who has all the Documents relating to this funds. I will introduce you to our lawyer as my Next of Kin / New Beneficiary he will then introduce to the Financial Company in Europe where the funds were deposited. I want you and the church to always pray for me for strength and courage till the storm is over. What has given me joy thus far is the fact that I lived a life of a worthy Christian, serving God in truth and in spirit, and I have no decision to do otherwise till the day of my death. Please always be prayerful at all times all your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing a church or Christian individual for the purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I have stated herein. Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible. Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Sarina Ronin.

Date: Fri Jan 4, 1980 8:29 am
Subject: It is for Humanity,Join me,Please reply !

Dear Friend,
I wish to plead with you to join me in not only serving humanity, but to also benefit in the process. This message could be strange but reality will definitely dawn on you,if you pay some attention to its contents.Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing this message to you, I have to say that I have no intention of causing you any personal pains or discomfort.
My name is Loues Ejercito Estrada, wife of His Excellency Joseph

Estrada, former President of The Philippines. My husband was recently impeached from office by a backed uprising of mass demonstrators and the Senate and He his presently in jail. I realized some reasonable amount of money from various deals that I successfully executed, during my husband's regime as President of Philippines.The said amount is $28.7m. From past experiences, many people I had regarded as close friends had capitalized on my family's travail to run away with our money. So i ask for your trust and confidence. I need your assistance to act as my foreign partner, to allow
me send the funds to you, and you,in turn, would donate a portion of it(15%) as humanitarian gesture to those in need in my country and other war torn country by purchasing such essential needs like blankets, milk ,food ,drugs
,creating shelter, water-pumping machines and agricultural equipment, from the money after deducting your expenses and the comission of 25% i shall give to you for your assistance.and the rest 60% is for my family and you will assist us to invest it wisely in your country ,under your watchful eyes.If you feel that we can trust you and that you are capable to handle this large amount of money ,let me know so that we may commence business. In your response please state the following for easy communication.

1. Full names
2. Contact address
3. Telephone and fax numbers
on getting a positive response from you, via my email address. I shall then introduce you to my son who is going to liaise with you for further explanation and details that will help you understand the transaction.
I cannot be reached on phone because of the security around us but my
son will call you if he has the opportunity to do so.in that case
communication will be mostly via email. Kindly treat as very urgent and strictly confidential.I honestly assure you that this transaction is 100% risk-free. Be assured that I am a reputable personality and I am mindful of the legal implications of this transaction, as I intend taking care of all the legal documentations for a successful and hitch-free transaction.

I look forward to your urgent reply.
Thank you for your expected cooperation.
Best regards,
Mrs Loues Estrada.

Date: Thu Aug 5, 2004 7:40 pm
Subject: Goodday

My dear friend,

I am Duke Motene,Financial Controller of United Bank of South Africa,Johannesburg Regional office.I have urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

In June 6 2003, a gold merchant/contractor with the Randgold Exploration Company, Ms. Lori Vanwalters-Arvelo made a numbered time (Fix) deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$26,500,000.00 (Twenty-Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to her forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from her contract employers, Randgold Exploration company Ltd that Ms Lori Vanwalters-Arvelo died from an automobile accident. On further investigation, I found out that she did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace her next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Ms Lori anwalters-Arvelo did not declare any next of kin in all her official documents, including her Bank Deposit paperwork.

This sum of US$26,500,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year.
No one will come forward to claim it. According to the South African Law, at the expiration of 6 (six) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the South African Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Ms Lori Vanwalters-Arvelo so that the fruits of this old woman's labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt officials. This is simple, I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare the necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of kin.

We shall employ the services of two attorneys for drafting and notarization of the WILL and obtain the necessary documents and letter of robate/administration in your favour for the transfer. A bank account in any part of the world, which you provide, will then facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as the Regional Financial Controller guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If you are interested, please reply immediately. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will
help you understand the entire process. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.

Awaiting your urgent reply via email.

Thanks and regards,
Duke Motene.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">