• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cant trust partners anymore

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dmsp4eva

What is the name of your state?new york
my fathers partners have been stealing money from the business.the accountant says that so far the figure is up near $60,000.00.what actions should be taken since there are three partners .My dad wants to press charges and get them out of the business.how does he go about this?the business is incorporated.we know that both are involved, but can only prove the one partner because he was the only one handling the books.any help would be appriciated .my dad is 70 years old and does not need to be going through this mess.also the sales tax was paid incorrectly.meaning that the business owes alot more.the two partners stole just about the amount that should have been paid into the taxes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">