• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

online service stealing my money!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

mrucker49

What is the name of your state? NORTH CAROLINA

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!! NEED ANSWERS FAST!

I SUBSCRIBED TO A MUSIC DOWNLOAD SERVICE,IN WHICH I HAVE SEVERAL ISSUES WITH. FIRST OF ALL, I AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THEIR MEMEBER AGREEMENT, LATER TO FIND OUT THAT MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED EVERYMONTH FOR A HEALTH CARE SERVICE, THAT I SUPPOSEDLY AGREED TO WHEN I AGREED TO THE TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT WITH THE MUSIC DOWNLOAD SERVICE. I HAVE CONTACTED THE HEALTH CARE SERVICE AND DEMANDED A REFUND FOR THIS MONTH AND CANCELLATION OF THE SERVICE.

THE SECOND PROBLEM I AM HAVING WITH THIS MUSIC SERVICE IS THAT THEY ADVERTISE ON THEIR HOMEPAGE THAT THE OFFER UNLIMITED TECHNICAL SUPPORT VIA EMAIL, ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO WAY TO CONTACT THEM. IT SCARES ME BACAUSE THE HEALTH CARE SERVICE AGREEMENT WAS HIDDEN SOMEWHERE IN THE AGREEMENT I MADE WITH THIS MUSIC SERIVCE, AND NOW I DONT KNOW WHAT OTHER SERVICES I AM SUBSCRIBED TO, AND POSSIBLY BEING CHARGED FOR.

I REALLY FEEL LIKE THERE WAS SOME KIND OF FRAUD INVOLVED AND NOT SURE WHAT I CAN DO ABOUT IT!!! PLEASE HELP!

M

mrucker49

I really thought this was a forum where people were not persecuted by other poeple for their lack of knowledge. I simply asked a question and simply wanted an answer to that question. Please explain to me at what point I have violated any rules of this forum! :mad:

HomeGuru

mrucker49 said:
I really thought this was a forum where people were not persecuted by other poeple for their lack of knowledge. I simply asked a question and simply wanted an answer to that question. Please explain to me at what point I have violated any rules of this forum! :mad:

**A: stop your crying and READ the rules at the top of the page. Do you see where it states "USE LOWER CASE LETTERS?"

M

mrucker49

If you really wanted to be technical about it, that is not a rule (only asks to please use lower case letters) and it is not in the user agreement.

HomeGuru

mrucker49 said:
If you really wanted to be technical about it, that is not a rule (only asks to please use lower case letters) and it is not in the user agreement.
**A: that is a rule and we asked nicely and you still refused to follow it.
So if you want to get technical, find another website mother rucker.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">