• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor Issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Klandry

What is the name of your state? Texas

My parents' have a neighbor directly behind them that has a tall tree in their backyard. Both backyards are seperated by a chain link fence. My parents are frustrated because, the neighbors' tree extends over the fence and onto my father's shed in the backyard. He has asked the neighbor to trim the tree, however, she only responds I'm a widow. Yet, she was able to have the other side of the fence cleared so she can see directly into my parent's backyard, by the back door. He has trimmed the tree before, yet feels that he should not have to labor to clear her overgrown tree. And he does not want to let the tree continue to grow, because it can damage the roof of his tool shed. And my parents have planted fruit trees in their backyard, which can not grow due to the way the neighbor's tree overlags in their backyard. Can you help?

HomeGuru

Klandry said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

My parents' have a neighbor directly behind them that has a tall tree in their backyard. Both backyards are seperated by a chain link fence. My parents are frustrated because, the neighbors' tree extends over the fence and onto my father's shed in the backyard. He has asked the neighbor to trim the tree, however, she only responds I'm a widow. Yet, she was able to have the other side of the fence cleared so she can see directly into my parent's backyard, by the back door. He has trimmed the tree before, yet feels that he should not have to labor to clear her overgrown tree. And he does not want to let the tree continue to grow, because it can damage the roof of his tool shed. And my parents have planted fruit trees in their backyard, which can not grow due to the way the neighbor's tree overlags in their backyard. Can you help?
**A: your parents need to trim the tree branches that are hanging into their property. Tell them to get with the program.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">