• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Injury

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BESTNANA1963

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedNew York

My step-brother was pushed during school hours by another student malisciously through a window. Out of all of this, the child nor his family was held personally responsible; the school only paid $100.00 of the medical bills; (they state this is all that is allowed) and now my brother has a 4 inch scar on his arm that is very noticeable and will need further surgery to try and cover it up. This happened May 2003. 1. What are the statutes of limitations on something like this (my step-mother dragged on this as in April 2003 my father died) 2. Would there be a case if we are within the statute of limitations? My step-mother is philopeno and I really believe the school took advantage of not only that but the fact my father had passed away (he never would've stood by without doing something) and I believe they used these two reasons to blow this all off. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

stephenk

"Out of all of this, the child nor his family was held personally responsible;"

Who made this determination?

HomeGuru

BESTNANA1963 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?undefinedNew York

My step-mother is philopeno...

**A: can you at least spell the word correctly?
Salamat.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">