• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HomeGuru-Catch your breath

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

adversity

TN
I have had enjoyable visits to a few other sites of this nature. This site is
not really enjoyable with HomeGuru batting out of turn, many times with some sarcastic comment, surface advice.

This could be a great site, but I would not it's quite a bore with the copy/paste that HomilyGuru gives it, this most of the time says nothing.

Just one person's opinion, but this one person feels as if it's a bulls eye.
If HomeGuru owns the site, then it's the surfer's loss. If he doesn't the owner should purge him.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You know, if you don't like where you're at, then don't come here. It's really that simple.

There are over 290 Million people in this country. Do you actually believe that your voice matters, or that we'll miss your presence?

Get real.

IAAL

adversity

IAAL-It's your life, if that all you have to do 18M posts

IAAL-It's your life, if that all you have to do 18M posts-[Just to comply with the ten character rule- Just about equal to most of HomeGuru's post.

This is my last response to this thread. I have more to do.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

adversity said:
IAAL-It's your life, if that all you have to do 18M posts-[Just to comply with the ten character rule- Just about equal to most of HomeGuru's post.

This is my last response to this thread. I have more to do.

My response:

What the phuk is your problem? No one cares about you or your "feelings". You're the one posting to this site, so you must not have a life - - right?

Go away, schmuck.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">