• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

miranda24

Tennessee. My boyfriend is currently in prison in arizona and while there he found out he had a detainer from tennessee for poss of a controlled substance w/intent to manuf/sell/deliver. I was wondering if anyone knew how much time he could get. The poss charge is for 21 hits of acid. He has bail for 3500.00. Thanks Karen :confused:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

miranda24 said:
Tennessee. My boyfriend is currently in prison in arizona and while there he found out he had a detainer from tennessee for poss of a controlled substance w/intent to manuf/sell/deliver. I was wondering if anyone knew how much time he could get. The poss charge is for 21 hits of acid. He has bail for 3500.00. Thanks Karen :confused:

My response:

Let's put it this way . . . With the amount of time your boyfriend is going to get, you'll have enough time to have 7 children from 6 different men, have Welfare put them through school, become intimately familiar with Section 8 housing rules, live a completely skanky life, live on food and drugs (mostly drugs) for years, and then when your boyfriend finally comes out, he'll take one look at you and puke.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

ptlmejo said:
You forgot about the government cheese and living in a van down by the river.

My response:

Oh, yeah. That's true. Also, our writer will look extremely thin and emaciated with very thin arms and legs that detail every vein. She'll have gaunt cheeks on her face, making her look like a Concentration Camp survivor - - including a serial number tattooed on her right forearm. She'll also wear spandex that will actually be "baggy", and she'll think she looks "hot".

"Now, I know it's wrong . . . but I do not care. I feel like the prettiest girl (sniff, sniff) in the whole trailer park!"

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">