• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

16 yr old gf wanting to move out?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

benbo

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WASHINGTON

I have a 15 yr old gf that is pregnant and is wanting to move out of her house at age 16 an once she has tha baby this will all happen in december of this year, the reason she wants to move out is bc she is sayin that her parents are verbally abusive an as well as her step dad, she plain hates her mom an step dad whom she lives wit and she wants out......so my questiion is that .......is she able to move out at age 16 if thats wut she feels she needs to do and take her kid wit her??????? i would like to kno the laws about that here in washington state....

HomeGuru

benbo said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? WASHINGTON

I have a 15 yr old gf that is pregnant and is wanting to move out of her house at age 16 an once she has tha baby this will all happen in december of this year, the reason she wants to move out is bc she is sayin that her parents are verbally abusive an as well as her step dad, she plain hates her mom an step dad whom she lives wit and she wants out......so my questiion is that .......is she able to move out at age 16 if thats wut she feels she needs to do and take her kid wit her??????? i would like to kno the laws about that here in washington state....
**A: and how old are you and why are you not in school?

CdwJava

(Sigh) ... It's going to be hard to support her when you go to prison for statutory rape.

No, she cannot move out against her parents' will. When she's 18 (an adult) she can do what she wants. Until then, she has to do what THEY want.

Carl

JETX

HomeGuru said:
**A: and how old are you and why are you not in school?
From the grammatical errors that this 'future inmate' used, it is evident that his 15 year old pregnant girlfriend is an example of his 'shooting high'. I would assume the writer is about 13.... and probably still in the 3rd grade..... for the third time or so.

CdwJava

Hey! My 3rd grade son might take offense at that! :D

He can write much better ... or, as he might say (just to get my goat), "betterer"

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">