• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Rights of pictures of ex-wife

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

K

Kcolorado

What is the name of your state?Colorado

I am an amauteur photograher and run a business in Colorado where we used pictures of my wife (now ex-wife) on the company website. I have pictures of her in public places as well as private places.

She always concented to the use of her picture during the time we were married, but now wants me not to use them. Do I have any legal right to use any of the pictures?

Kendall

HomeGuru

Kcolorado said:
What is the name of your state?Colorado

I am an amauteur photograher and run a business in Colorado where we used pictures of my wife (now ex-wife) on the company website. I have pictures of her in public places as well as private places.

She always concented to the use of her picture during the time we were married, but now wants me not to use them. Do I have any legal right to use any of the pictures?

Kendall
**A: do you really have to ask that? She withdrew her former consent so remove the pictures now!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">