• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fed up with this crap...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

stevecharik

Don't get mad, get even. My manager was always getting on my back so i just went ahead and became the manager!

ofcourse I didn't have the credentials to become a manager but i always knew i could do it so I looked at buying my degree online. Alot of guys told me that buying a university degree online was all bs but i went ahead and took the leap and it paid off. I have more experience than the average college graduate and always hearing the "we can't hire you without a diploma" schpeal was really starting to pee me off. Now I have my BA and the management position is finally mine! Now let's see them boss me around! :cool:

Anyway, i thought i would share this with you guys. I got mine from degree.n3.net and they are straight up people. I don't think anyone should suffer with a crappy job anymore just because they don't have a lousy piece of paper on the wall. Experience is a much better teacher than any school anyways so I don't feel guilty doing this

Happy Trails

stevecharik said:
Don't get mad, get even. My manager was always getting on my back so i just went ahead and became the manager!

ofcourse I didn't have the credentials to become a manager but i always knew i could do it so I looked at buying my degree online. Alot of guys told me that buying a university degree online was all bs but i went ahead and took the leap and it paid off. I have more experience than the average college graduate and always hearing the "we can't hire you without a diploma" schpeal was really starting to pee me off. Now I have my BA and the management position is finally mine! Now let's see them boss me around! :cool:

Anyway, i thought i would share this with you guys. I got mine from degree.n3.net and they are straight up people. I don't think anyone should suffer with a crappy job anymore just because they don't have a lousy piece of paper on the wall. Experience is a much better teacher than any school anyways so I don't feel guilty doing this
**Did you actually have to take any tests to show them that you met the criteria to deserve the diploma?

If not why didn't you just create your own diploma. You could have saved yourself some money.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Do you really think we don't get that you're FROM the website you posted? Did you really think we were that stupid?

S

stevecharik

no tests to take, sure i could have just printed up one but it would not have been verifiable. The diploma actually came from a real university and they also provided transcripts. No, I don't represent the company - is it so unusual that i could be happy enough to want to tell the rest of the world about my experience?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
So you got a management degree. Big deal. So did thousands of other people. Where did you get the idea that someone with a management degree was immune to all problems?

I still think you're spamming.

Happy Trails

stevecharik said:
no tests to take, sure i could have just printed up one but it would not have been verifiable. The diploma actually came from a real university and they also provided transcripts. No, I don't represent the company - is it so unusual that i could be happy enough to want to tell the rest of the world about my experience?
**I agree with cbg. Except I will add that you got a bogus management degree. What are you going to tell everyone about those good old college days? I suppose you will present them with a pack of lies. :rolleyes:

Beth3

And lots of employers verify degrees these days, since so many candidates fudge that on their resumes. The piece of paper may SAY University of Arizona (or whomever) but when the employer contacts the school to confirm the date of graduation and degree, they'll never have heard of you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">