• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Minor (16 Yr) Son accused of Rape

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

ussrita

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
My son (16 yrs) has been accused of rape by his second cousin(15 yrs). She said this occured at a family reunion. She said this was, excuse my language, "Anal" rape. This was to have occured while she was in a two man tent with her sister asleep beside her and she says she pretended to be asleep while he supposedly committed this act which she says is why no one knew. The tent was next to our shelter and at least 10 adults were up and walking around this tent. She told no-one but her sister and another cousin the following day and then returned home to their school and started telling other friends. My son heard about it the following friday (6 days later) and called me from school. I contacted the girl and her mother who said she had not been told anything but she wouldnt believe it because she said both of the girls lied all the time. I still asked her to speak with her daughter and she did. She brought the girls to my home where I spoke with them both. The accuser said she was injured so I requested her mother take her to the hospital immediately. she did and they checked her and called the police. They found redness and irritation and did not do an "internal" exam according to the mother. It has now been three weeks later and we have heard nothing after the accuser and my son gave their statements. Which by the way do not match at all on any details of entire day of the said occurence......We have retained an attorneybut have heard nothing from him since the statement either......what do we do now? They attend the same small school,,,,,,This is her second accusation of a rape in 16 months, the other was also a boy from their school who was 18 yrs old and the case was dropped for lack of evidence according to the County Juvenile Officer??

Last edited:

HomeGuru

ussrita said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas
My son (16 yrs) has been accused of rape by his second cousin(15 yrs). She said this occured at a family reunion. She said this was, excuse my language, "Anal" rape. This was to have occured while she was in a two man tent with her sister asleep beside her and she says she pretended to be asleep while he supposedly committed this act which she says is why no one knew. The tent was next to our shelter and at least 10 adults were up and walking around this tent. She told no-one but her sister and another cousin the following day and then returned home to their school and started telling other friends. My son heard about it the following friday (6 days later) and called me from school. I contacted the girl and her mother who said she had not been told anything but she wouldnt believe it because she said both of the girls lied all the time. I still asked her to speak with her daughter and she did. She brought the girls to my home where I spoke with them both. The accuser said she was injured so I requested her mother take her to the hospital immediately. she did and they checked her and called the police. They found redness and irritation and did not do an "internal" exam according to the mother. It has now been three weeks later and we have heard nothing after the accuser and my son gave their statements. Which by the way do not match at all on any details of entire day of the said occurence......We have retained an attorneybut have heard nothing from him since the statement either......what do we do now? They attend the same small school,,,,,,This is her second accusation of a rape in 16 months, the other was also a boy from their school who was 18 yrs old and the case was dropped for lack of evidence according to the County Juvenile Officer??
**A: thanks for the story. Keep contacting your attorney.

O

OnlyOneVoice

I would recommend you wait it out. If she has made accusations before, she already is gaining a "reputation" with the police.

Lots of things cause irritation and redness including wearing thong underwear.

Also, it takes more for a charge of rape than just the accusation.

BTW anal sex is usually very painful and requires lots of assistance (lubrication etc.). If he had forced this on her, she would have been in extreme pain and would not have been able to "pretend to be asleep". Any sane person, (doctor, police officer etc.) would know that but a teenager who had never engaged in that activity might try to fabricate this.

Lack of knowledge on her part will certainly trip her up. Also, if you live close to another small town, I would try to transfer schools. BTW be aware that merely the accusation could, depending on the school district, could result in your son being placed at an Alternative Education Campus until this is adjudicated.

Hang in there, this girl will probably expose herself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">