• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mip

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

at0m1k

What is the name of your state? GA

I went with some friends to a local club, where it is "18 to party, 21 to drink."
Well, I'm 18, but I just walked up to the bar, and ordered a beer. She asked for no ID, nothing. And she gave me the beer I requested.

So I'm sippin it, and a bouncer comes up to me and requests that I "show her ID, or your outta' there!" So, I'm like, don't have one. heh. That didn't work out so well. I was outside so fast, my head spun.

She took me over to the police who were kindly waiting for me. I was issued a citation for the beer, and they just kinda left me.

I've talked to the frat I am pledging, and they suggested I do community service (20~ hours), talk the the Solicitor, and take an alcohol class before my court date, and it could help.

My past record:
1) 18mph over the speed limit
2) Disorderly conduct for "exposing bare buttocks outside passenger side window"

You guys got anything? :confused:
Also, I really have no money to pay for a lawyer. I berely have enough to eat.

Last edited:

CdwJava

Sounds like the community service thing is a good idea. And, maybe you'll think twice before grabbing a drink at a club or bar for the next three years.

Carl

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">