• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

1 offense on 9/9/04

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

BIGprblms

I live in NJ, i just turned 18 on sept.2 and I was arrested last night. my friend was rolling a blunt for a girl we new. i honestly wasn't going to smoke with him and this other girl we knew. we pulled over so that he could roll it and about 5 minutes later two detectives blocked us off. the found the blunt....not smoked. they found a grinder, 23.7 grams of marijuana, ziploc baggies, and i had a scale(which they did not find). i was holding this for a friend of a friend to whom i owed a favor. i was let go at 1am and now i am being charged with:
1. possession of under 50 grams
2. intent to distribute
3. paraphanalia
4 motor vehicles is send a summons in the mail and i will be losing my license for up to 2 years.

Can anybody help me with this one? oh, and my car is impounded for further investigation...

CdwJava

I'd say it's time to get an attorney. And grow up ... no more "holding" things for friends, rolling blunts, or smoking dope.

You are being charged with some potentially serious offenses ... it is not the time to try and play as your own defense attorney.

Carl

B

BIGprblms

Tks

just got back from police station. picked up my car. im going to be charged by the county and possibly jail time. tks for the advice carl. ill keep you updated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">